Shipping Boat Decking and Plastic Outdoor Furniture Internationally
International orders are subject to additional handling charges, higher shipping rates, and applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the customer. Please be aware that many products’ warranties do not provide coverage outside the US, and some products may not be exported under any circumstances due to manufacturers’ restrictions or US law. Plasteak.com makes no representations regarding warranty coverage, compatibility, or serviceability for products that are used outside the US.
We gladly accept orders from all around the globe. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Here are a few guidelines for international orders:
- We always look for the best possible rates for international shipments. PlasTEAK ships with UPS, US Postal Service (USPS), and FedEx. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We will ship to a USA address provided you supply complete address information including a telephone number and the address can be verified (to deter credit card fraud and identity theft).
- In most cases, shipments to PO Boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service. For more information, please contact us.
- UPS is our preferred international shipping vendor. US Postal Service (USPS) shipments cannot be reliably tracked online and may take longer to reach their destination. The process to file a claim for a mislaid parcel is also slower and more cumbersome with USPS than with UPS or FedEx.
- To avoid higher than normal shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses will often be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be slightly delayed. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
- Oversized items that don’t fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via an International freight forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. We will contact you with a freight quote.
- We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria or North Korea.
- Orders shipping to Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda and Georgia may be subject to additional verification. We will email you if your order will be delayed.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, PlasTEAK reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from PlasTEAK.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Payment Methods for International Orders
We ONLY accept credit cards, Pay Pal or wire transfers for international orders. Payment in advance is required.