Actual Dimensions: 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 12′ (88.9mm x 88.9mm x 3.7m).
Price listed is for Black and Charcoal only. All other colors for 4x4x12 add $24.65 to price
Weight: 57.6 lb.
Part #: R-ML04412
Recycled plastic molded lumber is molded rather than extruded. Generally these boards are used in their full dimensions. Molded lumber is often used for furniture parts, posts, and decks.
- Recycled Plastic Lumber is long lasting and virtually maintenance free
- Recycled Plastic Lumber never needs to be treated/painted and is resistant to most graffiti
- Recycled Plastic Lumber does not splinter or absorb moisture
- Recycled Plastic Lumber can be shaped using conventional woodworking methods & tools
- Recycled Plastic Lumber is resistant to salt and acids
- Recycled Plastic Lumber is unaffected by termites, rodents, worms, marine parasites, or other insects
- Recycled Plastic Lumber does not leech or bleed toxins or carcinogens into the soil or marine ecology
Please note that the plastic lumber can not be glued. Glue or paint will not stick to it. Plastic lumber must be installed by using screws or other mechanical fasteners. Sealants CAN be used with the screws. Sealant will form a gasket between the plastic lumber and substrate which will create a seal to prevent water leaks.