PlasTEAK offers Power Winch free-fall windlasses and anchor rodes. These are well-made windlasses that you can rely on to help safely anchor your boat. Add this anchoring system to your existing bow or considering mounting it onto a new custom PlasTEAK bow pulpit with anchor roller (sold separately).
Benefits over free fall windlasses -vs- power down.
- Fastest way to anchor – Anchor drops up to four times faster!
- Easiest way to anchor – Free-Fall stops when the anchor has reached bottom.
- Rope does not collect on your deck while you waste time and effort powering down.
- Easiest to use – Just hold the helm switch for only five seconds to release free-fall, versus one to three minutes powering down.
- Precise anchoring location – Anchor your boat where you want it to be, unlike powering down where your boat will drift while you power down.
Easy push-button helm operation.
- Above deck design – More storage space for rope and chain
- Helm operated one-touch control – Easy to reach and easy to use
- Protect-a-deck rubberized deck gasket – Keeps unit from scuffing your deck
- Sleek styling with small footprint – Uses up to 40% less deck space than the competition
- Durable aluminum housing with e-coat primer and polyester powder coat. No plastic parts to crack. Finish is chip-resistant
- Patented Free-Fall System anchors up to 300’/min. Up to four times faster than powering down
- Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system. Durable materials stand up to years of use
- Ultra smooth motor uses less amps. Free-fall does not need battery power so it preserves your battery
- Built with durable stainless steel fasteners. Resists corrosion for easy removal
- Watertight seals – For additional protection against corrosion
- One piece motor plate – For smooth power transmission & improved gear life
- Heat treated oil-impregnated gear systems – Smoother operation, resists corrosion, lasts longer
- Stainless steel drive shafts – For years of smooth, reliable performance
- Replaceable Rode-Glide – Smoothly channels rope and chain below deck
- Use tapered back splice – For smooth rope-to-chain transition