Model: Class 36′
Boat Size: Up to 36 feet (10.9m)
Pulling Power: 775 lbs (352 kg)
Retrieval Speed: 80′ (24.3m) / minute
Anchoring Speed: Up to 250′ (76.2m) / minute
Line Size & Type: (required) 1/2″ (12.7mm) Powerwinch Premium Medium Lay Nylon
Chain Size & Type: (required) 1/4″ (6.4mm) Hi-test ACCO G4
Rope & Chain System: Electrop-Plated Stainless Steel
Replaceable Rode-Glide: Engineered Resin
Helm Operated Control Switch: Rocker
Avg. Amp Draw: (during retrieval) 8-12 amps
Required Wire Size to Battery: 8 gauge (50′ – 15.2m – run) 6 gauge (over 50′ – 15.2m – run)
Standard Equipped Thermal Circuit Breaker: 25 amp auto reset
Overall unit Dimensions: 10-9/16″ (268.2mm) L x 7″ (177.8mm) W x 6-5/16″ (160.3mm) H
Warranty: 3 years
Recommended ANCHOR RODE: #293 through #296 (Sold Separately)
Download the Powerwinch Windlass Manual
PlasTEAK offers Power Winch free-fall windlasses and anchor rodes. These are well-made windlasses that you can rely on to help safely anchor your boat. Add this anchoring system to your existing bow or considering mounting it onto a new custom PlasTEAK bow pulpit with anchor roller (sold separately).
Benefits over free fall windlasses -vs- power down.
- Fastest way to anchor – Anchor drops up to four times faster!
- Easiest way to anchor – Free-Fall stops when the anchor has reached bottom.
- Rope does not collect on your deck while you waste time and effort powering down.
- Easiest to use – Just hold the helm switch for only five seconds to release free-fall, versus one to three minutes powering down.
- Precise anchoring location – Anchor your boat where you want it to be, unlike powering down where your boat will drift while you power down.