A solvent free, two-part expoxy adhesive for high performance installation. It is suitable for installing all of our sheet vinyl products and for use on all grade levels.
Weight: 15 lb.
Part #: M-FADEPOX
- Lonseal Two Part Epoxy Data Sheet
A solvent free, two-part expoxy adhesive for high performance installation. It is suitable for installing all of our sheet vinyl products and for use on all grade levels. This flooring glue is recommended for use during the installation of our Marine Flooring. Use a 1/32 inch trowel for best results. One gallon covers approx. 110 square feet (10.2 square meters).
Wet set adhesive
CRI Green Label Plus Certified #GLP59909
For locations with temperature extremes, such as saunas, cold-storage, or walk-in freezers
For areas where flooding is possible, including around drains, shower areas, public bathrooms, pool/whirlpool aprons, or laundry rooms
For areas expecting heavy point loading or heavy/dynamic rolling loads, like hospital beds
Can be used on properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
1. Pour all of Part B into Part A. Allow enough time for the material to flow completely out of the container. Parts A and B are packaged to exact quantity ratios for proper curing, so always mix complete units. Do not add other materials to the mixture. Use a mechanical mixer (slow speed, less than 375 RPM), and mix thoroughly to achieve a smooth, homogeneous mix. Avoid air entrapment and prolonged mixing; both will shorten the pot life of this product. Inadequate mixing will cause bond failure. Pot life at 73 °F (23.8 °C) is approximately 30 minutes. Do not mix more adhesive than can be used in a 30 minute period.
2. Pour the adhesive onto the substrate immediately after mixing, and spread using a 1/16” x 1/32” x 1/32” U-notch trowel. Do not allow it to sit in the container, and do not back roll the adhesive.
3. Lay the flooring material into the adhesive after it has been spread, taking care not to trap any air bubbles, and roll in both directions with a minimum 75 lb., three-section roller, checking for full adhesive transfer from the substrate to the back of the material. Roll again 2 to 3 hours later.
4. Allow no foot traffic for a period of 24 hours after the installation, and allow 72 hours for the adhesive to fully cure, before setting heavy furnishings or allowing heavy traffic.